Tuesday, October 7, 2008

(Chapter 5) The way I teach the curriculum is important. I decide if I'm going to just stand in front and lecture or engage my students. Every student is unique with where they are in their learning process. I will help my students develop their talents and give them the tools of success.
I loved in (Chapter 6) where Mr. Johnson specifically planned his curriculum around his students K.U.D. I want to encorporate that same feeling. What do my students need to know, what do my students understand and what can my students do. I want to come up with ways to present and explore new ways to teach a topic. I want to scaffold with the students. Allow the students to have a part of what they learn and do within the classroom.

1 comment:

Teacherheart said...

You will, Apryl.... you will do this.